Sunday, June 26, 2016

Week 83

Wow it sounds like you all are having fun, keeping busy this summer so that is awesome to hear. And I think I was there when brother Meyer had just planted some of the plants , so that is super cool! And dont worry about my visa I think they renew it , and I still havent got my package I will proabably go to the offices tomorrow, because it is super close. Im sorry I wont be able to send pictures today because I left my memory card in the house, but Ill have pics of the house next week. Im in north Bogota, the neighborhood is called Alhambra, I think you should be able to look it up on goodle maps. also another neighborhood is called Chico. 

Okay another carzy week in Colombia...

Martes: We had our zone conference, which was good they talked a lot about the importance of praying , and that our investigators need to pray. Later we had intercambios with the zone leaders. I was with Elder Hernadez, which was cool we only had one lesson, and then it was contacting in the rain. Later the four of us bought pizza. And well they gave us the wrong pizza, so my comp called the and complained , and they gave us a free pizza. 

Miercoles: We had a lesson with M_ and her kids it went super well we talked about the Plan of Salvation, they a have baptismal date for the 9th of july. but we will see if im still here , because this week we have transfers. 

Jueves: we had a lesson with D_ , before he left to Italy , because he will be gone for a month! We talked about the importance of reading and praying even when you are far away from home. Also about being an example for everyone. Then later my comp hasnt been feeling too well. So we called the secratary of health and he told my comp to eat 10 pitaya a fruit here. However it is super tenas. If you eat more than 3 you will be having to go to the bathroom like every hour, and well mt comp ate 5, and became super sick! 

Viernes: my comp was still sick but we had our multizone meeting so we went, but only stayed til lunch, because my comp threw up so went back to the house the rest of the day.

Sabado: most of our day we were helping a family move , the family Ayos. They are super awesome, but they moved to a different ward, which is sad because the giive us the best lunches! 

Domingo. Was filled with lots of contacting, and then we had a lesson with N_ and helped him answer a lot of his questions, and doubts which was awesome the spirit was so strong, and he agreed to come to church with us this Sunday so that will be legit, and then we had to run to our house to make on time, which we did!

Hoy: We played Basketball , futbol and sand volleyball it was super fun, but I think nIm a little dehydrated, so thats not to fun. 

Anyways I hope you all have a great week . cant wait to read about,
love you all Elder Fuerte:)

No comments:

Post a Comment