Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 82




One Crazy Week...

martes: well not much happened this day, all our appointments fell through, so we did what we know best and contacted:)

Miercoles: We had our district meeting it was super cool , I gave the lesson on John 15 which is a great chapter filled with many great messages, and all about our duty to work in the work of Salvation:) Then we had a great lesson with members, and we have a noche de hogar with them this Saturday and we are inviting all our investigators so that will be legit! Later we had a lesson with a few less actives which was good, and then we went to vist a PF family who are awesome the son is the best he is like 9 years old and is so excited to learn more and to get baptized, now that we has accepted to be baptized with his sister too!!! 

Jueves: We didnt have lunch so we made some awesome killer spaghetti it was way good! Then we had a lesson with another PF and the dad isnt member but he let us in for the first time in 3 transfers, so we were able to talk with his son, who is basically a member but hasn't been baptized, so that was tan Chevere! Then later in that night all our appointments cancelled on us, but we had the idea to go visit some investigators who weren't on our planning list. We went and they were home and we had a super powerful lesson about the BoM !:)

Viernes: we went and visited a recent convert which went well, and well USA lost , but Colombia won!

Sabado: we had the conference with Elder rasban which was way awesome. WE talked  a lot about teaching  repantace and baptizing converts, it was great to hear from an apostle of the Lord. Also we were able to have a lesson with Nicolas and watch part of Meet the Mormons which was legit he really liked  it ! 

Domingo: we had a few investigators show up to church which was a miracle! It was amazing after working so hard for a long time to have investigators come to church !! Made my week, I was so happy :) 

hoy: it was like the best Pday Went to the temple, played soccer, and ate mexican food, doesnt get much better !:)

Well that is just a little of what happend this week. I hope you all are being good for mom! I love you all so much have a great week , and do amazing things!
Love,
Elder Fuerte:)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, how are you?

    My name is Emilio, I am a Spanish boy and I live in a town near to Madrid. I am a very interested person in knowing things so different as the culture, the way of life of the inhabitants of our planet, the fauna, the flora, and the landscapes of all the countries of the world etc. in summary, I am a person that enjoys traveling, learning and respecting people's diversity from all over the world.

    I would love to travel and meet in person all the aspects above mentioned, but unfortunately as this is very expensive and my purchasing power is quite small, so I devised a way to travel with the imagination in every corner of our planet. A few years ago I started a collection of used stamps because through them, you can see pictures about fauna, flora, monuments, landscapes etc. from all the countries. As every day is more and more difficult to get stamps, some years ago I started a new collection in order to get traditional letters addressed to me in which my goal was to get at least 1 letter from each country in the world. This modest goal is feasible to reach in the most part of countries, but unfortunately, it is impossible to achieve in other various territories for several reasons, either because they are very small countries with very few population, either because they are countries at war, either because they are countries with extreme poverty or because for whatever reason the postal system is not functioning properly.

    For all this, I would ask you one small favor:
    Would you be so kind as to send me a letter by traditional mail from Colombia? I understand perfectly that you think that your blog is not the appropriate place to ask this, and even, is very probably that you ignore my letter, but I would call your attention to the difficulty involved in getting a letter from that country, and also I don’t know anyone neither where to write in Colombia in order to increase my collection. a letter for me is like a little souvenir, like if I have had visited that territory with my imagination and at same time, the arrival of the letters from a country is a sign of peace and normality and an original way to promote a country in the world. My postal address is the following one:

    Emilio Fernandez Esteban
    Avenida Juan de la Cierva, 44
    28902 Getafe (Madrid)
    Spain

    If you wish, you can visit my blog www.cartasenmibuzon.blogspot.com where you can see the pictures of all the letters that I have received from whole World.

    Finally, I would like to thank the attention given to this letter, and whether you can help me or not, I send my best wishes for peace, health and happiness for you, your family and all your dear beings.

    Yours Sincerely

    Emilio Fernandez

    ReplyDelete