Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Week 42, I had an awesome last week in Piedecuesta!

On Aug 25, 2015, at 1:45 PM, Tyler Strong <tyler.strong@myldsmail.net> wrote:

Okay so this week in Colombia 

Martes: Well we had lunch and Elder Picay gave me a United States handkerchief so that was cool, also later we went to visit D_  and had a good lesson with him about the book of mormon, which was awesome, then we went and visited the family G_ who are references from the family V_. They are super awesome , too bad I wont be there to see them progress. 

Miercoles: We had a lesson with E_ and J_, which went well, still working on getting the papers to get married. Then we had the interviews for the baptism of the family S_ they both passed so that was awesome! Then we had a special consjeo de barrio ( ward council) to talk about the up coming ward conference   which is going to be way cool with high expectations. 

Jueves: No planning again:( Then we had almuerzo con the familia P_, then there was a big storm it was like a mini tropical storm for 3 hours , then we went to visit the familiy S_ to thank them for thier work with the family S_  because they gave us the reference, so while we were there her sister who lives across from them, had her baby, so once again we had the privilege to carry her sister up (who was my teacher in the CCM cool side note) up 5 flights of stairs! Round number 2 if you remember from a previous email I sent.

Sabado we had the baptisms so most of the day we were busy with that , it was super awesome the first time I was able to preform the baptism in the mission so that was kind of cool , that I could do that right before I left. 

Anyways so I arrived here safe in Chia, it is pretty cool , but being Zone Leader is a bit overwhelming,  it still really hasn't hit me yet, but I did have to give a counsel to the leaders of the distirct so that was interesting because , I haven't even been a district leader, this is all so new, but with faith in God, I shall go forth, plus I have a super great campion Elder Herbas from Bolivia he is super great.

So far things are good, it is a lot colder here, but that means hot water to shower with jaja :) 

I love you guys and hope you have a great week,
con mucho amor,
Elder Strong 

No comments:

Post a Comment