Monday, August 1, 2016

Week 90

Thanks Mom for the advice, and it is great to hear that all is going well back home. Hopefully those that are sick can feel better soon! 

Anyways this email is going to be kind of short, because we dont have a ton of time, becuase of cambios. Well Im staying here in Cúcuta, but my companion is leaving to Bogotá. Well my other companion will be arriving a here wednesday. And he his new! That is right Im going to train for the first time in the mission. Im going to be a Dad haha. Im excited to train but super nervous! But I think it is going to help me a lot to remain focused and give all of me these last two transfers in the work of the Lord! 

Well this week went by way to fast like every weeek! I feel like they just go by faster and faster every week! Well we had a really good week. We were able to find some new invetigators to teach this week so that is always good! Also we found a less active family who wants to come back to church so that is legit they are really awesome!! And we are also teaching their cousin who lives with them. And the dad isnt a memeber so we will see if we can teach him too! Also this week we were able to do a lot of service for members, less actives , and invetigators which was legit. I love doing service! I which I had a mission where all it was was serving! but teaching is also service which is cool too! yesterday after church Kevin´s mom made us lunch so that was cool! they are really aweome! And we are teaching the whole family now ! We also discovered that thursdays there is a pizza place 2 for 1 deal ! so it is like 7 dollars for 2 big pizzas!!! Jaja yummmm! anyways this was pretty much our week. I promise I will write a little more next week:)

I love you all so much , 
Elder Fuerte:)

No comments:

Post a Comment