Monday, March 21, 2016

Week 71 CCM reunion

On Mar 21, 2016, at 3:10 PM, Tyler Strong <tyler.strong@myldsmail.net> wrote:

That is awesome that you enjoyed spring break and that everyone had a good time and no one got hurt , welll that was at home jaja! I hope Seth heals fast! 

Well this was a pretty fast week . but I'll think of some of things that happened....

Martes: I found Hno. Julio from Chia , in my new ward because his job is cleaning the chapels . so that was super legit i was able to talk with him and catch up with all the details , about what was going on back in Chia while my comp was in a meeting so that was awesome!

Mericoles: we had intercambios with the Zone leaders, I went with Elder Lopez and it was pretty good! He is an awesome Zone leader!

Jueves we had a lesson with Dario about the strength of youth , and it was great !!! Then we had a lesson with the family Bustamante , members , about sharing the gospel it when super well , we asked if they knew anyone , that would be interested in learning about the gospel and he just started writing like 10 names , and tried to think of more it was awesome even if they all live in the area of the other Elders. It was great to see the work go forth in the work of Salvation!

Viernes: We had a pretty direct lesson with a less active to try to get her to come to church , but I dont know , because she always has an excuse to come ...but we will keep working with her on that.

Domingo: Well i was a little stressed in the morning , but later after taking the sacrament , and listening to talks , is just what I needed , I know that the Sacrament is so important for everyone of us , not just to help with sins , but everything, becasue his atonement covers everything in our lifes! Also after ward we had a really cool contact with a older man , first we said hi and passed him , and then I had a feeling that I needed to talk with him , so after walking about 20 steps we returned , and he is awesome so friendly ,he was   plantling trees as a service for the community and it just reminded me so much of dad , and I got the a smalll feeling that we needed to talk with him anyways , long story short , he was one of the only people to actually listen to what we had to  say like this whole time in this area, so that was awesome , and HE invited us this week to pass by to talk , so that was super cool , made my week! 

Lunes. Today well was pretty awesome , went to the temple , played futbol , and ate at McDonalds, so yeah doesn't get much better for a pday! :)

I hope all is going well back home , btw , how are you doing with your missonary work ? 
love you all so much , have a great week , Elder Strong:)

No comments:

Post a Comment