Monday, May 11, 2015

Week 27 Mother's Day Skype, and Baptisms


On Monday, May 11, 2015 3:47 PM, Tyler Strong <tyler.strong@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Wow sounds like dad did an awesome job with the talk probably from all those years as a high council men. Wow  June 4th that is coming up really soon yeah, almost done with high school and on to the real world. Then you start back at the  beginning with Jacob.Hopefully family home evening will go well you will have to tell me how it went. And it is crazy I was just thinking how Brett and them are like all coming home pretty soon that is so weird and Melanie too. jaja I look forward to your words all the time !:) My brown shoes are the one that the guy poured his beer on. I dont think they still smell like beer, but I dont smell them very often so I'm not a 100 precent sure. 

Anyways so my week here in Colombia: 
Martes: No lessons which was kind of a bummer, but  later we had a (reunion San Gil) which basically means we went to the other Elders house and ate Pizza, and played games. Also it was Super hot in the night so I wasnt able to sleep well at all, but life goes on.

Miercoles: Reunion de district went well , then we went to lunch and the family was watching the Barcelona game , then later we had a lesson with V* Nuñez about the 10 commmandments and her brother who likes Barcelona was like telling me how they are the best team , so I told him thou shalt not lie jaja it was pretty funny he had a good luagh. 

Jueves another lesson with V* and her sister A* because their baptisms are coming up pretty fast.Then we had a Lesson with one of the new investigadores, but we have had 3 lessons with him but we are still on lesson one because he has a lot of random questions , and doesn't seem to have patience for us to get to the part in the lesson, I'm about to loose my patience too jaja . :p 

Viernes: Weekly planning , then a super awkward lunch with a family who is investigating the church that weren't progressin so the other elders stopped visitng , so that was kind of awkward. , then we had a lesson with Family Arenas which we had a pretty powerful lesson with them but it is just a lot of talk with , so idk. 

Sabado: 

BUATISMOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! A*and V* Nuñez were both able to get baptized so that was great to see the fruits of our labor and their desires to follow the example of our Savior Jesus Christ in Completeing all the commandments of God. And also talking with my Family was Pretty Spectacular!! it was awesome to see their smiles and hear<their voices again !! 

Domingo not much happened we did find a new investigator so that was good I guess.

Hoy we went bowling because we arent allowed to play soccer as a zone anymore :( sad day , but bowling was fun , but I'm a lot worse here in Colombia for some reason . 

I love you guys it was great to skype with and see how great things are going back home , I love you all so much have a great week this week, make it the best.

Elder Strong

No comments:

Post a Comment